Lavender Oatmeal Facial Mask
For Sensitive Skin!
Lavender is well known for it's amazing calming properties that assist in reducing anxiety & stress. Not only is it great for soothing the mind, it also holds the same benefits for your skin. It restores your skins natural complexion, reduces acne, redness and blotchy patches, contains powerful antioxidants while calming irritated skin. Colloidal oatmeal is very soothing to the skin & aids in retaining moisture, while Maca root extract promotes a radiant skin tone, elasticity and smoother, younger looking skin!
Keep your skin firm, bright and glowing with one of these all natural botanical facial masks! Clay masks help to control sebum imbalances, pull toxins and impurities from the skin, and clean clogged pores caused by excess oils on the skin.
Directions for use:
*Each jar contains a specialized blend of a dry clay concentrate that contains botanical & or fruit extracts. Each mask is activated by gradually adding water, Rosewater or ACV.
Once you add a wet ingredient to the mask, discard any leftovers, as the purpose of dry masks is to eliminate preservatives & artificial ingredients & to keep it as pure as possible.
Each jar contains approximately 4-5 mask applications.
- In the palm of your hand or a seperate container, combine 1 tsp of mask with 1/2-1 tsp water or Rosewater (add gradually & mix) to form a paste.
- Gently apply the mask mixture onto your face (t-zone, nose, chin, cheeks or problem areas for spot treatment) avoiding contact with eyes.
- Allow the mask to dry 5-10 minutes.
- Remove by rinsing with warm water (warm wet towel).
- Follow up with a facial toner & moisturizer. *Rosewater facial toner can be found here.
- Use 1-2x per week for best results